Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mahjong Mahjong and Mahjong!!!!

And it turns out my tml was 5 days later AHAHAHAHAHA!!!.Okay not that I didn't want to blog but I went for MAHJONG session that day and the day after.It's always great to gather around the table for a game of mahjong or two.Loads of "ENTERTAINMENT" from wanxiang and pauyuen.While it's a "SORRY SORRY SORRY" game at KJ house.On another hand,I haven't shopped yet but I'm thinking of buying a new desktop soon.Laptop is so inconsistent lately that I wonder if it's gonna get blown into flames anytime from now.I'v already draft up my desktop and I'm getting it NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Not forgetting,I met up the usual cliques for dinner yesterday.Random as we can,We went to buy durians to eat.The usual Ah pek Wanxiang picked the durians and out of 4, we got 1 ripe.Aww not that bad eh well we gonna do better the next time we buy LIU LIAN!!!!!!!