Monday, August 3, 2009

Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them.

yeap I'm back after a long long long long time.Updates are here yea.Firstly I'm glad attachment is finally down to the last 13days not counting the weekends and National day.Payday twice and I'v spent every single cent away already.Damn there's still so much more I wanna get.....


Well I'm gonna wait to the last day to get my final pay.13DAYS MORE TO HOLIDAYS YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BLSS 金曲奖 2009
10 AUG
Timing TBA

WOW SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!AHAHAHAHAH gonna sing our lungs out next monday.XU DONG IS COMING AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SCREAMS*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh ya not forgetting I'm getting my Arsenal jersey tml with gerald.Like finally muahahahahaha.Haven't decide on Home or Away kit yet though XD.